Thursday, January 8, 2015

Childbirth… The Purpose of Life. (Poem)


I am programmed to fill this role by the Creator of my species…
A mere Man defies the laws of mathematics,
making the sum total of 1 + 1 = 3.
A God- like statement to the world.
To Who?

To Destiny, Father Time, and Mother Fate, I decree…
I say to Uncle Moon, who has watched all those before me,
 great and small come and go…
"Here I am."

Your Child is Alive.
Though the seasons change, the years fly by in mere seconds.
And the months are expressed in moments.
The weeks are thoughts, but the days we barely remembers like lost memories.

In a 1000 years, Our galaxy has yet to move.
Which means, Our Grandfather Sun has barely walked across a street in the Universe.

WE are alive today.
The Man, the same, but stronger than at our birth a million Abyssinian years ago.
Before our Solar System lived in the Milky Way Projects, I decree…
To Father Time, Mother Fate, Auntie Destiny, and Uncle Moon, "Here I am…"

And like the Master when looking at his lowly Dog companion,
Or like the heart and lungs are mere organs in a body,
You are the Higher Order of Bodies.
Truly the cause of all things good and bad, I ask, what is the purpose of this life and existence, for Here I am?

A million Abyssinian years old and growing…

They reported to me…

"Death, the enemy Cousin of Us all, is not the end, but a means to begin new life.
The purpose of life is to live and improve. Therefore, in living and improving, we fulfill our purpose. Be fruitful and multiply, for the cycle is eternal. Our bodies shall out live the greatest among you and Our ways you can not fathom. For the Highest Order is the Order of Us all. "
                                                    - The Ancient One of Days

No comments:

Post a Comment