Sunday, April 7, 2024

Finding My Way Again by Cowan Amaye-Obu

 

                                     Finding My Way Again by Cowan Amaye-Obu/ Hip Hop Logo

For the last several years (2020-2024), I have struggled with the US Family Court of Fairfax, VA. A place I did not live but was thrusted into the system by the mother of my child. The Courts have prevented my employment for two years costing me over $130K in salary. They also legally revoked my parental rights and recently demanded a form of child support payment, in what to me was like a hostage situation with my precious little girl at the center of the debacle. Instead of engaging in the foolishness, due to the loss of my livelihood, I relocated from Baltimore, Maryland. All my employment attempts were successful until halted by the Court System of Virginia. Thus, sometimes when people meet me lately, they observe my countenance & greatness being subject to my struggle, and may wonder why? I was destroyed by the people closest to me. I discovered my romantic partner was a chronic infidel on Mother's Day, and given the evidence, I walked away from my family. Consequently, she sought to ruin everything I had, to hide her failures, taking me to court to take my child, get me apprehended for slanderous lies unlike me, I lost my career, my apartment, my lifestyle, everything. Even the new family, I had created to move on... I fell all the way to the bottom and ended up going back home to Mom in North Palatka, Florida. Once there, my family, community, and friends healed and rebuilt me into a dynamic individual. I am eternally grateful for my folks who supported me, rallied around me, and not only gave advise but a willing hand. They say, when is it time to support someone, when they are at their highest? When they make it easy for everyone around? Or is it when they are at the bottom, reaching around for help? This is the grace, mercy, peace, compassion, charity, long-suffering, faith, and family, that saves Men and Women, and a lesson for all. When one is low, that is the time to support and comfort them. This was/is my Year 2023 and I am sharing for all those I am thankful for, and especially for those Fathers (or Mothers) and people going through traumatic pain and hurt due to infidelity & the $50 billion US Family Court Industry corruption. A $400K 12 year career reduced to ashes by hate can be restored in my case. So keep your head low, stay the same and like the Sun, it will come back around ... There is green grass on the other side. You just have to take the journey and don't be afraid to walk on water...

No comments:

Post a Comment